Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy

YES!!! My best childhood friend, C, is coming in late March for a visit!!! YEEEEEEPPIIIIIEEEE!!! I'm sooooo happy, cause not only will I have someone visiting me, first one so far, bu it will be a good friend I always has known, lost for many years in the labyrinths of life, and now found back to and we now kick off just as we used to! Tjohooooo!

Funny that thing of meeting someone again - and you feel like you already know this person inside out, without actually knowing anything about her life as it is now a days. Looking at her is for me to look at a 10 year old sparkling girl, but with a 27 year old mind, knowledge and outlook. Strange and great at the same time.

C, I'm waiting like crazy! Happy happy joy joy!

Love you all
/pluplu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visst är det häftigt älskade vännen min! Du får mig att gråta här..du anar inte hur värdefull du är för mig. Montreal here I come!! Snart är det också, bara 7 veckor kvar. Jippi!!

Du speglar min historia och knyter ihop delarna som gör oss hela syrran.

KRAM!! /C

Madame PluPlu said...

Å hej Camilla! Precis så känner jag med! Jag har saknat dig utan å fatta varför jag inte bara ringt dig. Gud så knasigt! Och oj så härlig att vi nu träffas å har skoj igen.
Väntar å längtar å läser vegetariska recept..

Kram syrran min!
/pluplu