Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Big Brother sees me


One strange but good thing happened when I entered the customs in Montreal this time flying home to Canada. The girl behind the counter scanned my passport as they always do, gave it back and told me to pay a visit to the immigration in the office behind her. I had not told her anything about anything, so I supposed my immigration application and status popped up on her computer screen when she scanned the passport. So me and M went in there, a guy asked us some easy questions and said ok, stamped the passport and off we went. Puh! Always scary while you´re in there, cause they could suddenly change their minds about something ans decide to send me back on the returning flight for almost nothing. So we were happy everything went so smoth. And this means I´m officially in their systems now - and big brother is keeping an eye on me. Gulp!

No comments: