Friday, February 1, 2008

Frodo - my best friend


So, now I have finished the whole book of Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings! Together me and Frodo have been fighting monsters in dark places and man! that freaky, super-scary spider she-monster! Uuuuuuhhhhh! I was sooooo scared that I was jumping up and down in the bed, waking up M all the time and kept having scary nightmares about super-sized monster spiders crawling up the walls around the bed, waking up sweating and shaking and had M to check if it was for real. Yes, I have fobia for spiders! And the worst thing is that this appartment of ours seems to be the super-nest of disgusting pale yellow-white BIG spiders who keep crawling in and scare me. poor M, who hate hurting any one or anything, has to terminate them for me. I'm a serious spider-hating woman!

Talking about terminator, we also have watched all three the Terminator movies again! The first one is a masterpiece, the second super, the third is pointless. But hey, for sure, it WILL be back! Maybe Arnold could do something about that slaughter-machine of Mr Bush too...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

På tal om terminator - missa inte Terminator-tvserien som hunnit gå tre avsnitt - The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Riktigt schyssta grejer.

http://thepiratebay.org/tv/1423/S01/

Madame PluPlu said...

ey, super!!! laddar ner nu, hade ingen aning om att detta fanns.
Tjo!
:)