Thursday, February 7, 2008

On the road-map to friends

I'm looking for friends, I'm feeling very lonely in this town. You know, I do have M, we're together a lot and having a blast. But sometimes it's nice to have others around you, someone to share life stories with, gossip, have coffee, talk over the phone (just to get a phone call would be amazing), or just to share different points of views. You know, simple life things, friends in its own essence. So, I joined this network for friend-seekers in Montreal (and around the world) called MEETin.org
I'm new so far, but the whole idea around it is to get people together and have fun and hopefully meet new friends during. So, I signed in and looked around, and there was some nice people there. I got in contact with a girl from USA, who lives here under kinda the same circumstances as I do, and we found out we live actually very close to each other too, and we're getting together tomorrow morning for a coffee! Hey! That's something, huh?! Hopefully we'll have a good time, she seems like a fun girl to me! On the road-map to friends...
Watch out Montreal - here comes "Super-Friendly Jessie"! Ta-da-ta-taaaaaa!!

No comments: