Sunday, February 17, 2008

update

So, time for up-date from me to you:

My passport is out traveling on its own, taking flights cross the big ocean. I've sent it to London to get my visa for permanent resident glued in, gulp! A bit weird to put you passport into a little envelope and send it away for a journey through countries and flights, all by it self. I really hope it will find its way back to me. Don't wanna have another "plu-plu-person" living in Canada carrying my passport and name.

I had my 3:rd meeting with my new found friend K. She's really nice and we have fun chatting! Went for coffee and some shopping actually, I haven't been shopping since I got here in September so it was nice. Actually, to meet a new person like this is probably the closest thing to blind-dating as I will ever come. It's fun and a bit strange, but nice. I like it! And it's such an blessing to have someone to talk to that are going through the same thing as I am, and who understands the roller coaster emotions it gives you.

I'm trying to write my thieses, (C-uppsatsen), and it's actually fun. Still in the process of reading and trying to figure out what the real subject will be, but right now I'm into documentary films and environmental discourse. You know, Al Gore and stuff. Reading course books at the moment and it feels good to get back into the thughts and theories again. I'm ready for it, I think. I have some idéa back in my head to finish my masters here in Montreal within journalism, but hey, well see about that. Cause here you have to pay loads of money for your studies, in lovely Sweden it's for free.... Hmmmm... what to do..

My French is moving, just can't say in what direction. I'll keep you posted. :)

I'm applying for a job at Ericsson! Hoppala! Well, you know, I need a job... And it might be funfun too, who knows. I'll keep you posted on this. And M got a job too, super fast! He literally applied and had the interview within the same week. Now that's something! Congrats M!! :)

Tonight I'm having my 4:th meeting with friend K, we're going for a nice locally brewed beer to celebrate my visa!

Salut!

No comments: