Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trust me - I'm a maverick

I just watched the beautiful 30 minutes infomercial of Obama - and YES, He Rocks! For some reason I actually start believing in the USA again, kinda. I mean, they do have all this gun-shooting, oil-drilling, money-making, trucker-sports-beer-drinking-hunting-humorfree-honk-honk-dudes, hockey-mom-money-digging-no-sex-until-the-brah-comes-of-women, with a love for wars and God, at the same time. But, surprise, they do have a cool and obviously intelligent dude like Obama. Maybe it's his African heritage that makes him different? But, don't forget the words of the nice old lady I shared earlier in this blog; - he's been raised by a white family, so he's probably white deep inside. Well, anyway, I can't tell you enough of how much I agree with this hopefully coming president. It's what the world needs right now, and yes, Canada to, being their closest neighbor with a scary Harper-the-knife-sharpener (he cuts in the cultural budget faster than Zorro can swing his machete). And if you don't like Obama-my-Man, check out the McCain's new ad on John the Truthtwisters homepage. It has some moments in it of Obamas more unprepared photos. You know the ones when you are caught looking like you just swallowed the whole Thanks giving turkey and are about to burp it back up.
I actually don't know what I will do when this election is over? I've spent sooooo much time engaging myself in the stories around it, that I will probably have some kind of project-coma afterwards. Did I mention that I even dreamed about Obama? Yes, it was a shower scene in it, but it's not what you think. Honestly! No, I mean it, it's true, Joe the Plumber wasn't there, NO, I mean, Obama the President was, I mean...
Really.
It's true.
You have to believe me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Freudian symbolism of the shower is enough.... it doesn't matter what acts were performed in it (I don't judge!) ;-)

/Peter

Madame PluPlu said...

What??? You don't believe me??? Dissapointed.