Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ROOOOAAAARGH!!!!

I found this very inspiring Swedish independent documentary filmmaker, well, she's been in Montreal for 15 years now, but anyway. So, she just won a film competition on social subject documentaries in Montreal and I wrote her a mail to just, well, I guess I was hoping for just a friendly contact, just to start somewhere. And boy, did I get friendly answer alright! She instantly invited me over and we had a nice chat and she for some reason just evoke that ROOOOAAAARGH inside of me that I've been hiding for so long out of bad self esteem (I guess), a scream that is shouting out loud inside of me:
I WANT TO BE AN DOCUMENTARY FILMMAKER!!!!!!

So, I say, let's do it!

Häpp!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Fâtt!

Anonymous said...

Go go go!

/Peter