Monday, December 3, 2007

translation please!

You who know me knows how hard it is for me to be quiet, most of the time that is. But I'll tell you, here I have learned how to be quiet, not because I actually want to, but I just don't know what people around me are talking about, so I don't know what to say. "Pluuu, pluplu pluuuplupluuuu uuu pluuu plu!" Poor M almost has his musical ears falling off when he gets home and I might have been quiet for 10 hours in a row alone at home! "Blablablablaaaaa! :)
Sometimes when I sit there listening to other peoples happy talks with jokes and laughters and funny stories - so it seems, I don't understand a thing - I just want to do something surprising for them. Maybe I should just go for the very famous and effective Swedish-French expression;
"Eta gelé me treskée i vedbóa!" That should keep them occupied for a while.

2 comments:

Calle Hedrén said...

It took me awhile to understand that so they will probably be confused.
I know Martins feeling, remember Sandsborg? Miss that place, it was a happy home. I’m getting old, I can feel it in my bones because I can actually feel nostalgic these days. I have so much history that I can sit around just remembering things and be kind of happy. The middle age is nearing.

Anonymous said...

Sandsborg... mmmmm.. that was the times... :)
I'm also digging around in my history a lot, but after some time I get a bit stucked in circles, good at that you know. So, new in, old sleep.
Hmm.. Martins feeling..? I don't follow?
Love/pluplu