Wednesday, December 5, 2007

French moving forward

My French course is funfunfun! We have now learned how to ask questions in many different ways, very confusing and fun, hopeless to remember when to use what, but who cares. I'm happy as long as I can ask for my coffee. Have become a helplessly coffee-holic lately. But it's sooooo gooood! :)

Tonight I'm having a second rendez-vous of my own with a friend since I got here. Yeeeaaaa! Happy inside! Maybe I'll even impress on him with my French.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey glad to see you are making new friends, I'm making new friends too at my new Job. They are all friendly, but hopelessly nerdy. Don't know how much I can take :). Just kidding, it is really nice to work with young people who like to show some skin and smoke pot again.
And you know what? I am trying to knock my coffee addiction! It fucks up my bodys ecosystem, so I need to do that. Just the odd pot in the evenings then.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... your plan sounds god. Pot has always been good for the ecosystem...
Happy to hear you're doing good! And yes, I had such an amazingly nice evening yesterday. Jippii!
Off to French course...
Hugs
/PluPlu