Monday, December 3, 2007

snowstorm

Snowstorm, it almost sounds romantic, doesn't it? Well, I spent the weekend with M on his tour while in Quebec City, we had funfun! But this morning we woke up to a snow storm, learned that they had closed all the schools in whole Quebec region (not the city, the hole HUGE region across Canada). It was cold and snowy and above all windy! Brrrrr... My car ride back to Montreal never came, so I took the bus and came back to a completely white, covered in snow Montreal. Amazing sight! It was like 30-40 cm fresh, powdery snow and all the cars parked along the streets were all covered in snow and jammed from when they had cleared the streets of the snow. People digging down everywhere trying to get their cars out. (Wished I had a digital camera so I could show you how it looked like, but I posted this free pictures from the web to give some snowy ambiance of Montreal to you, not as much snow as it is here to day, but anyway.) But no one here seems surprised at all by all this snow and storm, they are more or less used to it. This is gonna be a very hard winter for me I think.

No comments: