Friday, September 26, 2008

McNoBrain makes me giggle

I just saw the first debate between Obama and McCain, and I mean - HEEEELLOOOOOO???!!! How on earth can anyone even consider voting for Mc NoBrain? I agree with my M at home, when he said that he wouldn't even let McCain take care of our cat! Just by looking at his face, you KNOW he can't be trusted.

McCain made me giggle over and over, but also scared me with his nonsense. He spoke with this low, conspiracy voice, like "Liiiisten to meeeee, my dear old (read rich republican) friends. I'm the ONE to trust in all this. Trrruuuuust meeee..." Urk!
He repeatedly used Obamas words in his own answers, but it all came out fake. He tried to tell lies about Obama, but it kinda back-fired. And he had a sloppy and disgusting ending; on Obamas remarks that he wouldn't let the war veterans end up without economic help when they return sick and devastated, like many have been experiencing during Bush-time, McCain looked into the camera and said in a sad voice that HE LOVES the American veterans and they know he will take care of them. Bläääsch! Sooooo smootshy disgusting.

Anyway, happy to say that Obama did good, maybe not perfect, but really, really good, and McNoBrain wasn't much to have at all. He mostly looked like an ashamed and lost old dude. Now it's gonna be fun to see Palin facing Biden in their debate soon. But he better watch out, she's really a vicious character.

1 comment:

HAMÅSA said...

Goooooooo Obama! Och när får vi se Arnold göra bort sig i HD?? Amerikansk politik är alltid lika kul! Keep us updaterade direkt från Montreal, Kanada