Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's new, it's sassy, it's hot - iiiiiit's Madame PluPlu v.2.0!!!!!

Yes sir, I can boogie!, like ABBA sang during the happy years of my parents generation.
I'm back after a, hmm.. let's just call it an emotional vacation, or "djävla sommarlov", and suddenly it hit me, my dear Madame PluPlu with ALL it's enormous amount of steady readers (hello you few and blipping aliens in my space), you are all missed soooo much by me! So, here I am, in a new and never seen before hot comeback, that will forever clear your dubious mind on the topic of this side of the Atlantic called l'Amérique du nord!
It's new, it's sassy, it's hot - iiiiiit's Madame PluPlu v.2.0!!!!!
Stay tuned!

3 comments:

åsa said...

YES! Thats the spirit girrrrrrl!!!!! Härligt att ha dig back on the bredband! Har en önskan till ms DJ om det går för sig, kan man få se mer bilder av stan? SÅ nyfiken på hur det ser ut! Vet du nu när Hockeysnacket är igång, som sagt bor du ju i hockeylandet, en person i min omedelbara närhet har kommit ut som NHLfan!! Var det NHL du snackade om förut med slagsmål och bara ben?? ujuj börjar ana oråd.. Som sagt, härligt att se dig skriva! följer med spänning.

Anonymous said...

Järtat! Var fan as-tu été pour so long?

Welcome back.

Madame PluPlu said...

Pompom! Tu me manque beaucoup! On doit écrit un courriel maintenent.

À bientot
pluplu